Friday, July 06, 2007

76 students

Because I only have 2 times left at one of my elementary schools (shougakkou), they asked me to give a special lesson to the second grade what of course was fine by me because I love the small kids.

The only thing was that I was not going to teach 1 class with 30 students but 3 classes with a total of 76 students in the Taikan (the sport hall). Because they are little I didn't notice the amount that much, but hearing their loud voice it looked like there were over 100 kids (especially in a sport hall). It went pretty good though, we did some "head, shoulders, knees and toes", "Color D.D.R", "Introducing yourself game", and the "B.I.N.G.O" song. The kids seemed to had a lot of fun, and that's what I think is most important of teaching at shougakko's.

Another nice thing is that we will probably get a present from my brother in law: His car. He is going to buy a new car so he doesn't need this car anymore. It would be great to get this car, because it sure would give us a lot more freedom in the weekends.

Have a nice weekend everyone... I have to work tomorrow and my partner is off so I will be working with someone else... I'm a bit doki doki.

No comments: