Wednesday, June 07, 2006

8 days to go

Only 8 days to go, and I will depart to Japan. WOEHOE!!! I must say that sometimes I am going crazy a little bit, it's a big step that I am going to take and sometimes it is a bit scary, but mainly I am just so happy to be with Mayuko again, and to be in Kireii (beautifull) Japan again.

Almost everything is done, I only have to send out some money next week, and make some phone calls to the city hall, and my insurance company.

But first off all only 2 days to work, I must say that I have really enjoyed this job, even though there are some things in the company that I disagree on. But yeah, that's okay. Just want to say thanks to all of you guys who have been kind to me in here. Niara ;)

I will be writing more the next couple of days, and I hope that when I am in Japan I will be able to write every week.

Matane * see you soon

No comments: