Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kanji DS game

As you could have read in a couple of posts ago... I failed to pass the JLPT 2 test last December, so I am going to take it again upcoming July.

I really have to work on my Kanji, and after searching for a kanji game for months... I have finally have found the perfect learning game (IMO); Zaidan Houjin Nippon Kanji Nouryoku Kentei Kyoukai Koushiki Soft.



You will start from level 10, which is basic kanji (so basic, that I had forgotten a lot of them) and you can do tests from 10, 20 or 40 minutes. I think that if I will practice this game everyday for about 20 minutes, I should be able to increase my kanji knowledge a lot before July. (here is a full review of the game)

My Japanese teacher (sensei) also made a schedule for me, what to work on and how.

今から本当に頑張ろう!!!

p.s. what reminds me... It would be nice to do the JTEST as well in may... for a level check. Boukje? are you in? can you bring me a pamphlet from school for me? :D

4 comments:

Boukje said...

Klinkt goed, die kanji game. Ik heb al twee keer een miskoop gedaan. 1 spel was veel te moeilijk en de andere laat je maar drie keer een training doen op een dag, dus je kan nooit meer dan een kwartiertje ongeveer spelen. Ik ben ook wel in voor de Jtest. Op dat pamflet stond trouwens niet al teveel info. Je kan beter gewoon de website kijken, daar staat meer.

Rick said...

Nou Boukje, het spel dat Dave heeft is prima; ik gebruik hem ook maar dan het eerste deel! Toch studeer ik het meest met mijn 2kyuu kanji boek omdat daar alle kanji in staan die je voor die test nodig hebt. Bovendien hoef je kanji op de test niet te schrijven. Dat wil niet zeggen dat het slecht is om kanji te leren schrijven natuurlijk!!

ジョン said...

I used to want this so bad. Guess I still do, actually. ^_^

Anonymous said...

good you want to practice Kanji, all i want to do is play janken po game LOL
http://japansugoi.com/wordpress/ps3-all-star-janken-battle/